This was my Halloween costume for 2011, a cosplay of Lord Voldemort of the Harry Potter franchise. *Photos adjusted for cropping and exposure only*
*This is NOT a mask*
Head to toe:
- A Glatzan bald cap applied using Michael Mosher's secret techniques. Buy his "New Bald Cap DVD", you won't be sorry.
- A self-made silicone facial prosthetic covering my brow, nose/cheeks, and upper lip. This was sculpted onto a very "special" lifecast of my face.
- A custom set of front teeth I sculpted and then cast out of dental acrylic.
- A self-made silicone chin/lower lip prosthetic.
- WB licensed Voldemort robe (the one that comes with the really awful mask).
- Cosmetic fingernails filed down with a Dremel and colored with Ben Nye charcoal and ash powders
- A custom version of Voldemort's wand made from Sculpey. Shout out to Alice for that one.
- The makeup was mostly done with Skin Illustrator palettes, but I used some cream makeup for close to the eyes.
I hope you enjoy!